ANARIS - 3 SEASON / YELLOW LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Anaris Tent (Sand) is designed for warm-weather adventures...... the Anaris is a very light weight, and airy two-person ridge tent, or luxury for the solo traveler.
The Anaris is a good choice for backpackers and trekkers who prefer hiking with trekking poles, and look for a lightweight way to integrate their poles into their shelter.
Its two-vestibule construction is designed so the occupants sleep parallel to the vestibules. This provides impressive room for two people, with plenty of space for both and a dedicated entrance and vestibule for each.
The Anaris offers more levels of versatility, as well. While built for a trekking pole pitch, it can also be set up by suspending the ridge ends, and either one or both of the outer tent walls can be fully rolled away for maximal breeziness in hot weather.
The outer tent, made with very light yet strong Kerlon 1000, provides both outstanding weather protection, and, thanks to the walls not going all the way to the ground and the curved patterning at their bottoms, full-time air flow. Roll both doors on both vestibules completely away, and the inner tent’s full mesh doors and entrance walls provide superlative venting for very warm conditions.
Features of the Hilleberg Anaris Tent (Sand)
- Fabric: Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric
- Can be pitched with trekking poles or by suspending the ridge ends, making for a very light yet strong tent.
- Plenty of room for two and is also a very light and spacious tent for one.
- 3 Season Design:
- Ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Dual Entrances and Vestibules
- Ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- Inner and Outer Tents:
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires using the guy lines that come attached to the connectors between the outer and inner tent walls.
Tent Footprint: Optional
- Footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Anaris Tent (Sand)
Anaris tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, attached guy lines with line runners, pegs, stuff bags for tent and pegs
- Poles are not included
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Inner height: 105cm / 41in
- Inner tent area: 2.6m2 / 28ft
- Vestibule area: 2 x 0.9m² / 2 x 9.7ft²
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Poles (not included): 2 trekking poles set to 125 to 135cm/49 to 53 in
- Pegs: 12 Y-Peg UL
- Packed size: 43cm x 11cm / 17in x 4 in