UNNA - 4 SEASON / RED LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Unna Tent (Red) is Hilleberg's simplest solo tent!The Unna is a fully free standing, very light solo tent that can be pitched anywhere, anytime, and it boasts an impressive amount of interior space.
- Rocky shores,
- Narrow ridge lines,
- Dense forests
It is ideal for journeys in any season where low weight is a high priority, and where the terrain makes for tricky pitching conditions.
Rather than a vestibule, the Unna has a spacious interior that easily accommodates the occupant and gear – or, in a pinch, two people. By disconnecting a corner of the inner tent, one can create a virtual vestibule and keep the inner tent dry while entering or exiting in rainy conditions.
Its dome design handles snow loading well, and its roominess and light weight lend themselves very well to mobile journeys, where you pitch your tent each day.
The Unna has become a favourite solo tent for paddle tourers, year ‘round backpackers, mountaineers, cycle tourers and casual campers alike.
Features of the Hilleberg Unna Tent (Red)
- Tent Fabric and Poles:
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- 4-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- The dome construction with two poles provides remarkable strength and generous head room while keeping the weight low.
- The Soulo has plenty of room for one occupant and their gear.
- Fully freestanding dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the simple full sleeve and tensioner pole system make for quick, easy setup.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space. If desired, a corner of the inner can be disconnected to create a "virtual" vestibule.
- Inner Tent Door: Partial no-see-um mesh on inner tent door is covered by an adjustable, fabric panel for 4-season comfort.
- Rollable Wall: Lower portion of the both front and rear walls can be rolled up for more venting options.
- Guy Lines: Looped guy lines affixed to twin attachments on each side of each pole increase stability in poor conditions.
- Bathtub Floor: High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent - (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders - (sold separately)
Tent Footprint: (Sold Separately)
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Unna Tent (Red)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum weight: 2.0kg / 4 lbs 7oz
- Packed weight: 2.3kg / 5 lbs 1oz
- Inner height: 100 cm / 39 in
- Inner tent area: 2.5m2 / 27 ft2
- Poles (9mm): 2 x 387 cm and 2 x 152.4 in
- Pegs: 12 V-Pegs