SOULO - 4 SEASON / RED LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Soulo Tent (Sand) is a completely free-standing solo tent that is both remarkably light and expedition-ready.
The free-standing construction allows it to be pitched almost anywhere, and since it is remarkably light and tremendously strong, it is ideal for almost any adventure.
All travelers will appreciate its remarkable overall roominess
- Mountaineers, both recreational and professional, as well as hunters and winter campers, will all take to its strength and low weight
- Bicycle, motorcycle and paddle tourers will choose it for its free-standing simplicity and compact packed size.
- Backpackers, long-distance trekkers, and weekend hikers will be drawn to its lightweight and integrated vestibule
- Ski tourers and ski mountaineers will appreciate its snow load handling.
- Tall users will love its length.
Features of the Hilleberg Soulo Tent (Sand)
- Tent Fabric and Poles:
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- 4-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Fabric Backed Mesh Doors: Full no-see-um mesh on inner tent doors is covered by zipper adjustable, fabric panels for all season comfort.
- The dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provides outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- The Soulo has plenty of room for one occupant and their gear.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy setup.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- Integrated Vestibule: Vestibule is integrated into the construction resulting in a fully free standing tent.
- Roof Vent: Adjustable roof vent can be closed with a snow-proof panel, and is accessible from inside the tent.
- Vent Cover: Separate vent cover protects open vents from snow and rain
- Bathtub Floor: High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
- Guy Lines: Dual guy lines on each pole, with the upper attachment loop designed to wrap around the pole, increase stability in poor conditions.
- Inner and Outer Tent
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent - (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders - (sold separately)
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Soulo Tent (Sand)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum weight: 2.0kg / 4 lbs 7oz
- Packed weight: 2.4kg / 5 lbs 5 oz
- Inner height: 95 cm / 37 in
- Inner tent area: 1.9m2 / 20.5 ft2
- Vestibule area: 0.6 m2 / 6.4 ft2
- Poles (9mm): 2 x 344 cm / 1 x 285 cm, 2 X 135.4 in / 1 x 112.2 in
- Pegs: 12 V-Pegs