ROGEN - 3 SEASON / YELLOW LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Rogen Tent (Red) is a 2-Person, 3 season tent designed for warmer weather trips during the snow-free months of the year, where the lightest weight is of the highest importance.
Especially well-suited to those who prefer dome construction, its self-supporting design is a good option for tougher pitching conditions.
The Rogen is also a great choice for solo travelers who value roominess and maximum comfort.
Two equal length crossing poles create the basic shape, and a shorter pole in the roof provides vestibule headroom and adds to overall stability. Single opening pole sleeves make for quick pitching, and catenary patterning in the bottom of the outer tent walls offers constant venting. The inner tent doors are all mesh for full-time airflow, and both vestibules can be rolled away for added cross venting.
The Rogen’s spaciousness and self-supporting construction, along with its remarkably low weight and the comfort of its two vestibules, will appeal to the following travelers
- Paddlers / Bicycle tourers
- Summer mountain scramblers, and hunters
- Backpackers / Trampers
Features Hilleberg Rogen Tent (Red)
- Tent Fabric and Poles
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Mesh Door: Inner tent doors are nearly all mesh, providing constant air flow.
- Dome construction with two main crossing poles is an excellent choice for tough pitching conditions
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibule to be pegged, and the simple full sleeve and tensioner pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- Rollable Vestibules: Either side of the entrance can be used for access, and both can be completely rolled away to expose the inner tent's mesh doors for added air flow on hot days.
- Bathtub Floor: High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
- Guy Lines: Looped guy lines affixed to twin attachments on each side of each pole increase stability in poor conditions.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (sold separately)
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Rogen Tent (Red)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Minimum weight: 1.8kg / 4 lbs
- Packed weight: 2.1kg / 4 lbs 10 oz
- Inner height: 97 cm / 38 in
- Inner tent area: 2.8m2 / 30.1 ft2
- Vestibule area: 2 x 1.0m² / 2 x 10.8 ft²
- Poles (9mm): 2 x 377 cm, 1 x 127cm, 2 x 148.4, 1 x 50 in
- Pegs: 10 Y-Peg UL
- Packed size: 46cm x 15cm