NALLO 2 - 4 SEASON / RED LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Nallo 2 Tent (Red) is the ideal all-around, all-season two-person tent, which is very lightweight.
All Nallo Tent models are known for their lightweight, but it’s their remarkable strength that makes these tents the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tent, that still offers all-season, all weather capabilities.
This includes the following adventurers:
- Wilderness photographers
- Professional climbers and hunters
- Other adventurers who want to get more out of carrying less
Features of the Hilleberg Nallo 2 Tent (Red)
- Fabric and Poles:
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (Sold Separately)
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- Tent Footprint:
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Nallo 2 Tent (Red)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum weight: 2.0kg / 4 lbs 7oz
- Packed weight: 2.4kg / 5 lbs 5 oz
- Inner height: 100 cm / 39 in
- Inner tent area: 2.6m2 / 28.0 ft2
- Vestibule area: 1.3 m2 / 14 ft2
- Poles (9mm): 1 x 305 cm / 1 x 260 CM, 1 X 120.1 in / 1 x 102.4 in
- Pegs: 16 V-Pegs