JANNU - 4 SEASON / RED LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Jannu Tent (Red) is a two-person tent designed for alpine climbing and mountaineering.
The Jannu tent is light enough for use on long or short trips where low weight is a high priority, and its compact footprint is perfect in limited-space sites, such as knife-edge ridges and small ledges. This tent is very stable, even in high winds.
The Jannus strength and lightweight design has made it the tent of choice for alpine mountaineers, its excellent snow-loading resistance has made it extremely popular with winter campers, hunters, and high altitude trekkers. Its lightweight and self-supporting structure have also attracted many long-distance backpackers and paddle tourers. And, since it is quite strong and spacious yet also very light, solo adventurers expecting especially challenging conditions favour the Jannu, as well.
Features of the Hilleberg Jannu Tent (Red)
Fabric & Poles:
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles, make for a very lightweight yet very stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground & mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points which provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy setup.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space but keep the weight very low.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (Sold Separately).
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Jannu Tent (Red)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum weight: 2.8kg / 6 lbs 3oz
- Packed weight: 3.2kg / 7 lbs 1oz
- Inner height: 100 cm / 39 in
- Inner Tent area: 3.2m2 / 34.4 ft2
- Vestibule area: 1.2 m2 / 12.9 ft2
- Poles (9mm): 2 x 368.1 cm /1 x 373 cm, 2 x 144.9 in /1 x 146.8 in
- Pegs: 15 V-Pegs