HELAGS 3 - 3 SEASON / YELLOW LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Helags 3 Tent (Green) is the ideal three-person tent for adventures in warmer conditions
Roomy, light, and comfortable, the Helags tent is the perfect choice for those looking for comfort and low weight for their adventures during the snow-free times of the year.
Great tent for backpackers, paddlers, and bicycle tourers.
The two vestibule configuration results in an inner tent with vertical ends, near-vertical sidewalls, and full sitting height throughout the tent. Curved patterning on the bottom of the outer tent walls provides full-time ventilation without compromising protection from rain, and the all-mesh inner tent doors promote impressive airflow.
For even more venting (and for great views), both vestibule doors can be rolled away completely.
Features of the Hilleberg Helags 3 Tent (Green)
- Fabric: Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric, and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 Season Design:
- Ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Inner tent doors are all mesh, providing constant airflow.
- Dual Entrances and Vestibules
- Ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- Inner and Outer Tents:
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires "optional" pole holders (sold separately)
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Guy Lines: looped guy lines affixed to twin attachments on each side of each pole increase stability in poor conditions.
- Tent Floor: High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
- 4 integrated storage pockets.
Tent Footprint: Optional
- Footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Helags 3 Tent (Green)
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Packed weight: 2.6 Kg
- Inner height: 105cm / 41in
- Inner tent area: 3.7m2 / 39.8ft
- Vestibule area: 2 x 1.3m² / 2 x 14ft²
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Pegs: 16 Y-Peg UL
- Poles (9mm): 1 x 328cm / 2 x 285cm
- Packed size (length and diameter): 51cm x 18cm / 20in x 7 in