ENAN - 3 SEASON / YELLOW LABEL TENT
The Hilleberg Enan Tent (in sand) has been modelled after Hilleberg’s very popular Akto Tent, with the goal of making a three-season tent that is very light, while still having the strength required from a Hilleberg tent.
Hilleberg used the Akto’s proven single pole design and its single-ended full pole sleeve system, then reduced weight by using lighter tent fabric, Kerlon 1000 in the outer tent and a very light inner tent fabric. At the same time, they kept the same 9 mm DAC NSL pole the Akto uses, because the weight savings of a smaller diameter pole is quite negligible, while the loss in strength is significant.
As with other Yellow Label tents, the Enan’s venting system is built into its construction:
- A full mesh inner tent door, in combination with outer tent head and foot ends of tough mesh, both allows and encourages constant airflow.
- For very windy and rainy conditions, Kerlon 1000 fabric panels can be rolled down and secured to cover the outer tent’s mesh ends. When not in use, these panels roll up and stuff into integrated pockets.
Features of the Hilleberg Enan Tent (Sand)
- Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet strong tent.
- 3 Season Design: Ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- Single pole construction offers an excellent space-to-weight ratio and is an outstanding choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and their gear.
- Basic pitching requires six pegs:
- Two in the corners of both the head foot ends,
- One each in the head and foot end guy lines.
- The simple, single-opening, continuous pole sleeve and tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching - (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately)
- Tent Footprint: (Sold Separately)
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Enan Tent (Sand)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Minimum weight: 960g / 2 lbs 2 oz
- Packed weight: 1.2kg / 2 lbs 10 oz
- Inner height: 93 cm / 36 in
- Inner tent area: 1.7m2 / 18.3 ft2
- Vestibule area: 0.8 m2 / 8.6 ft2
- Poles (9 mm): 1 x 293 cm / 1 x 115.4 in
- Pegs: 8 Y-Pegs UL