ANJAN 2 - 3 SEASON / YELLOW LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Anjan 2 Tent (Red, 2-person tent) was designed specifically as a super-light tent for mobile adventures in warmer and snow-free conditions and mostly protected terrain.
This tent is a 3 season tent, designed for warmer conditions.
The Anjan tents have catenary patterning on the outer tent walls to ensure constant venting while still offering excellent protection from the rain, and their single opening pole sleeves offer quick pitching. Their inner tents have an all mesh door and a large mesh vent in the rear wall for continual air flow. For very warm conditions, you can fully roll up the rear wall of the outer tent, and you can completely roll away the Anjan’s vestibule.
Both the Anjan and Anjan GT models are perfect for 3-season backpacking and summer bicycle tours, and are well-suited for hunters on scouting trips or on early season hunts.
The Anjan 2 makes a deluxe solo tent, and the Anjan 3 is lightweight luxury for two. Even the Anjan 2 GT and Anjan 3 are surprisingly light – yet huge – solo shelter options for those who hold spaciousness in the highest regard!
Features of the Hilleberg Anjan 2 Tent (Red)
- Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric, and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders.
- Footprint (Sold Separately)
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
- Extended Vestibule – GT Version Tents:
- An extended vestibule on the GT version allows for greater storage space and flexibility
Specifications of the Hilleberg Anjan 2 Tent (Red)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Minimum weight: 1.5kg / 3 lbs 5 oz
- Packed weight: 1.8kg / 4 lbs
- Inner height: 100 cm / 39 in
- Inner tent area: 2.6m2 / 28.0 ft2
- Vestibule Area: 1.2 m2 / 13 ft2
- Poles (9mm): 1 x 305 cm / 1 x 260 cm, 1 x 120.1 in / 1 x 102.4 in
- Pegs: 12 Y-Peg UL