ALLAK 2 - 4 SEASON / RED LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Allak 2 person (Green) tent is simple, very light, and completely free-standing. The Allak is an excellent all-round two person tent.
Hilleberg designed the Allak to be a completely free-standing, 4-season dome tent for those wanting a light but impressively strong tent. The two-entrance construction allows for superb ventilation options in warm weather, and its two integrated vestibules are set parallel to the sleeping area, giving excellent access to gear storage space as well as ease of entry and exit.
Its exceptionally compact footprint and freestanding design are ideal for tough pitching conditions, such as rocky ground and sand, and it is light enough for mobile journeys, where you move your camp every day. At the same time, its three pole dome structure is strong enough for base camp use in all but the worst conditions.
Allak models are well-suited for anything from summer paddling to winter ski mountaineering, and from year-round backpacking.
- Paddlers - for its ability to be pitched nearly anywhere
- Backpackers / Hikers: Choose it for its roomy stability and wonderfully lightweight.
- Mountaineers - appreciate both the Allak’s free-standing design and its roominess, as well as its ability to deal with snow loading.
- Taller adventurers find its length a welcome comfort.
Features of the Hilleberg Allak 2 Tent (Green)
- Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points, provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- The Allak has plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy setup.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- Inner and Outer Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional Allak pitching kit (Sold separately)
- The inner tent can be replaced with the Allak Mesh Inner Tent (sold separately)
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Allak 2 Tent (Green)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Minimum weight: 2.8kg
- Packed weight: 3.3kg
- Packed size: L: 51 cm / D: 18 cm
- Inner height: 105 cm / 41 inch
- Inner tent area: 2.9m2 / 31.2 ft2
- Vestibule area: 2 x 0.8m2 / 2 x 8.6ft2
- Poles (9 mm): 3 x 370 cm and 3 x 145.7 inch
- Pegs: 12 V-Pegs