NIAK - 3 SEASON / YELLOW LABEL TENT
The Niak 2-person tent, is a very simple, very light and highly versatile three-season tent... it is a perfect choice for any summer or warm weather trip.
The Niak is also a great choice on trips where you are unsure of what kind of terrain you will encounter. It's self-supporting structure can be a bonus on uneven ground.
The Niak expands on Hillebergs' concept of very lightweight yet remarkably strong three-season tents that they introduced with their one-person Enan. Ideal for two people who want to go as light as possible, the Niak is also a very lightweight palace for one person.
As with other Yellow Label models, the Niak’s outer tent is made from the lightest weight Kerlon 1000, and it is supported by DAC NSL 9 mm poles.
Its simple, two pole design – is quick to pitch and very stable, and the single vestibule can be completely rolled away to maximize air flow through the full mesh inner tent door. In addition, catenary curves along the bottom edges of the outer tent create space that both allows for constant air flow and also ensures that the outer tent is stretched properly for optimal performance.
Its dimensions accommodate two people, but its single door and lengthwise vestibule make it somewhat less comfortable than other two-person models, so the Niak is especially good for a parent and a child, or for one person and a dog. It is also the perfect three-season solo tent when you want to be as comfortable as possible at a lower weight.
- Tent Fabric and Poles
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet strong tent.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Inner tent door is all mesh, providing constant air flow.
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibule to be pegged, and the simple full sleeve and tensioner pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Room enough for two plus gear, and is also a spacious mansion for one.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- Rollable Vestibules: Either side of the entrance can be used for access, and both can be completely rolled away to expose the inner tent's mesh doors for added air flow on hot days.
- Bathtub Floor: High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
- Guy Lines: Looped guy lines affixed to twin attachments on each side of each pole increase stability in poor conditions.
- Inner and Outer Tent
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (Sold separately)
- Tent Footprint
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
1.5kg / 3lbs 5oz
|Inner Height||100cm / 39in|
|Inner Tent Area||2.6m² / 28ft²|
|Vestibule Area||0.75m² / 8.1ft²|
|Outer Tent Fabric||Kerlon 1000|
|Poles (9mm)||2 x 370 cm / 2 x 145.7in|
|Pegs||10 Y-Peg UL|
Length x Diameter
|46cm x 14 cm|