Nuetech’s replacement Red Liner for the TUbliss Gen 2.0 Tyre System protects the rim from dings and dents by holding the tyre firmly and making the sidewalls stay upright and absorb the full impact, unlike bending and deflection of conventional tubes.
Features of the TUbliss Red Liner
- Improved traction
- Virtually Flat-proof
- Pounds lighter then pinch prone HD tubes
- Provides Low PSI performance: improves traction
- Provides High PSI protection: protection at the rim
- Less friction results in lower tyre temperatures
- Generation 2 with Red outer and Orange liner
- Available in 18", 19" and 21" wheel sizes
19" TUbliss system fits 19" x 1.85 - 2.15" Rims
21" TUbliss system fits 21" x 1.6" Rims
TUbliss system improves traction
The Red Liner system secures the bead so well that it allows a low tyre pressure for improved straight-line traction without the risk of a pinch flat or tyre bead slippage, traction is improved which is especially important for, off-road trail, adventure, Baja and enduro riders.
Avoid flats with TUbliss
The design of TUbliss helps keep the tire seated on the bead and the sidewalls more stable, virtually making "flat wobbles" a thing of the past. And with TUbliss your sealant works directly on the tyre where it matters. Riders have reported riding longer and harder, completely unaware that they had a tire puncture.