NAMMATJ 2 - 4 SEASON / BLACK LABEL TENT
Hilleberg Nammatj 2 Tent (Sand), and the Nammatj GT version - which has an extended vestibule, is the best choice in any condition where low weight is of equal importance to strength, reliability, and roominess.
A four-season tunnel tent, which handles easily in all conditions, and makes it the perfect choice for New Zealand's harsh climate and conditions, we all know we can get 4 seasons in one day, well throw them all at this tent with confidence.
If you appreciate performance, stability, and low weight you will see this as an ideal tent able to stand up to the harshness of the weather at high altitudes, and on narrow ledges due to the compact footprint.
The Nammatj tunnel tent has become immensely popular with extreme users in the mountains or regular users requiring a very lightweight tent, but not wanting to compromise on strength and stability.
- Mountaineers doing remote routes in the highest ranges
- Professional guides
- Cycle touring / Paddle Touring
- Backpackers / trampers
- Adventure motorcycle touring
Features of the Hilleberg Nammatj 2 Tent (Sand)
- Tent Fabric and Poles:
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: The outer tent walls extend to the ground, and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- The tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile adventures.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Tent Vents
- Adjustable vents on the ends are backed with adjustable no-see-um mesh and air-permeable show-proof panels, both of which are accessible from inside and outside the tent.
- Inner Tent Vent: Zipper-adjustable mesh vent inside affords access to outer tent vent, and has a zipper-closure fabric panel for full adjustability.
- Outer and Inner Tents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires 4 optional pole holders (sold separately)
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- Tent Footprint:
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule.
- It connects directly to the tent and can be left attached during pitching
- Extended Vestibule – GT Version Tents (Optional)
- An extended vestibule on the GT version allows for greater storage space and flexibility.
- The entrance on the GT’s extended vestibule boasts a full no-see-um mesh door (which can be zipped off completely), and a multi-slider zipper door that can be opened from the top, side, or bottom.
Specifications of the Hilleberg Nammatj 2 Tent (Sand)
Every tent comes with:
- Outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions
Minimum weight: Refers to the outer & inner tents & the poles only.
Packed Weight: Includes all items that come with the tent
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1800
- Minimum weight: 2.3kg
- Packed weight: 3kg
- Inner height: 95cm
- Inner tent area: 2.8m2
- Vestibule area: 1.2m2
- Poles (10mm): 2 x 293cm
- Pegs: 18 Y-Pegs