The Tusk Tent Pole Bag is designed to be used with the Tusk Rack-less luggage or any luggage that may not fit longer items like tent poles.
It can also be used to carry smaller lightweight items...
- Folding camp chairs,
- Compact tripods/monopods,
- Longer tire irons, or similar items that are too long to fit in the Tusk Rack-less bag systems,
- Can even fit up to 4, 18.6 oz. (527grams) cans of soup.
The Tent Pole Bag also has webbing loops that provide multiple slots to mount it securely to many different pannier bags.
Features of the Tusk Tent Pole Bag
- Durable and waterproof black 1000D PVC construction.
- Webbing loops on the body for secure attachment.
- Roll top with Duraflex buckles.
- Sonic welded seams.
- Reflective Tusk logo to enhance visibility at night.
- Length: Adjustable from 42cm (16 ½") to 66cm (26") long
- Diameter: 8.9cm (3.5")