The Tusk Highland X2 Rackless Luggage is made of heavy-duty nylon materials, and is ready to withstand any adventure you want to embark on. The Highland X2 is the largest rack-less bag we offer. This bag system mounts easily to most adventure motorcycles and even smaller dual sport motorcycles.
With an all new pivot mounting system, it fits more sizes of motorcycles even better. It mounts best with a motorcycle specific top rack, but its greatest feature is it does not require any side pannier racks. The 5 nylon webbing straps allow for easy removal of the entire bag from the motorcycle. These are the perfect setup for your adventuring or touring style but their specialty is off-road specific adventure riding.
All of the Tusk Dry Duffel Bags can work with the Tusk Highland bag system, and the top compression flap and straps will keep them secure. The Quickdraw Utility bag mounts with Molle sticks to the compression flag and is a perfect place to keep items that need quick access. The Highland X2 also now features an all new pivot puck that allows the lower straps to pivot to the correct mounting angle and also removes the acorn nut inside of the side bags.
Features of Tusk Highland X2 Rackless Luggage Base System
- Durable construction and materials that feature Duraflex buckles, 2520D Nylon and TPU.
- Roll top design on the side bags.
- Reflective Tusk logos to increase visibility at night.
- Hole cut out for KTM 690s and Husqvarna 701s to allow for easy fueling of the rear tank.
- Honda Africa Twin extension plate sold separately (contact us to order in)
What You Get
- Quality rack-less pannier bags built for touring and adventure riding
- Quickdraw Utility bag with Molle sticks
- Tusk Heat Shield
- Removable Tusk Defender 25L waterproof inner bag liners.
- Replaceable foam protective layer (between luggage and bike)
Addons Available Separately
Check out all our luggage options.