The Tusk Aluminum Tyre Lever 7075 T6 Aluminum with Axle Wrench is a great way to reduce weight in your tool bag and minimize the number of tools it takes to change a tire. By combining the must-have tyre lever with the axle/ rim-lock wrench, you save space and weight with this quality made tool.
The tyre lever wrench is constructed from 7075 T-6 aluminum for lightweight, high strength, and high quality. The levers are offered with multiple wrench options. The 12/13mm wrench features a stepped design so it will work on all rim locks and valve stem nuts. The carefully designed and shaped tire spoon makes tire changes easier while reducing the possibility of pinching tubes.
Features of Tusk Tyre Lever 7075 T6 Aluminum with Axle Wrench
- Aluminum Tyre Lever with Wrench combo is a great way to reduce weight in your tool pack and minimize the number of tools it takes to change a tyre
- Tyre spoon on one end of the lever and a closed-end wrench on the other
- Carefully designed and shaped tyre spoon makes tyre changes easier while reducing the possibility of pinching tubes
- Made of tough 7075 T-6 aluminum for high strength and lightweight.
- Wrench end offered in 22mm, 24mm, 27mm, and 32mm for front and rear axle nuts.
- Also offered in a 12/13mm (stepped design) for rim lock and valve stem nuts.
- Each tyre lever measures 10" in overall length.