SW Motech Tailbag Drybag 8 Litre is a 100% waterproof drybag giving you 8 litres of storage capacity that can be used on almost any motorcycle. Made from welded tarpaulin and featuring a roll top closure, this drybag will make sure that your stuff is well protected from the elements.
All SW Motech Drybags are designed to work along with each other and can be stacked one on top of the other giving you tons of flexibility in the amount of storage available. The Drybag 80 is a highly versatile bag and can be used as a tailbag, tankbag and can also be mounted on certain crash bars.
The Drybag 80 offers unique versatility: The waterproof bag can be used as a tank bag or tail bag and can also be attached to the crash bar or to the Drybag 700. Can also be used as a practical shoulder bag.
Extremely durable, totally waterproof and highly UV resistant: our dry bags are made from durable 500D polyester with double-sided coating and are especially popular with motorcycle travelers who expose their luggage to extreme stress during a tour. These practical rolls are ideal in all weather conditions, are easy to clean and are worth the money.
Features of the SW Motech Tailbag Drybag 8 Litre
- Multi-functional use as tail bag, tank bag, crash bar or shoulder bag
- Reliable 3-point lashing strap fastening
- Waterproof, extremely durable rolls
- Waterproof roll closure and welded seams
- Reflective details for more safety in traffic
- Made of durable 500D polyester with double-sided coating
- Universal Fit
- Welded Tarpaulin
- 1 x Drybag 80 Tail bag
- 1 x Shoulder strap
- 2 x Loop straps
- Material: 500D Polyester
- Surface: PVC coated
- Color: black / grey
- Size: 19,0 x 9,0 x 35,0 cm / 7.5 x 3.5 x 13.8 in
- Total Weight: appr. 0,5 kg / appr. 1.1 lb
- Total Volume: 8,0 l
Note: Use as crash bar bag depending on the shape of the crash bar