SW Motech Crashbars (KTM 790 / 890 Adventure) are constructed with heavy-duty mild steel and are designed to provide maximum protection all whilst maintaining the visual appearance of your bike with a high-quality fit and finish.
Protect the vital organs of your motorcycle from damage in a crash, slide or drop.
Features of the SW Motech Crashbars (KTM 790 / 890 Adventure)
- Hearty tubular steel construction
- Protects rider, radiator, frame and engine from contacting the ground in the event of a fall or slide.
- Tight fit to the motorcycle for maximum ground clearance.
- Designed to work seamlessly with SW-MOTECH Skid Plate/Engine Guard (sold separately).
- Durable finish is easy to clean, looks factory original and prevents corrosion.
- Crossbar support connects both sides for even greater strength and support.
- Compatible with the SW-MOTECH HAWK light mounts (sold separately).
- Bolt-on installation requires no drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications.
- German engineering and design provides a precise fit.
- Optimized design allows access to oil filler, toolbox and battery.
- Reliable protection of vital motorcycle parts.
- Sturdy frame connection.
- Integrates seamlessly with the appearance of the motorcycle.
- Includes: Set of two (left and right) crash bars, mounting hardware, installation instructions.