The SW Motech Crash Bars for the Yamaha Tenere XT700Z are designed to protect the engine and tank fairing during a crash. They offer ideal protection for these bigger adventure bikes when heading into off-road terrain.
In keeping with the appearance of the Yamaha Tenere 700, these crash bars are made of tubular steel with a weather- and corrosion-resistant powder coating in black. The final surface finishing is carried out in a state-of-the-art facility in the SW Motech factory in the Czech city of Brünn, the whole process resulting in some of the best crash protection on offer for the Yamaha Tenere 700.
Features of the Tenere Crash Bars
- Constructed of robust steel with a 22 mm pipe diameter
- Weather and corrosion-resistant powder coating in black
- Fairing protection
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Bike-specific development guarantees a snug fit
- Simple, screw-on mounting on original attachment points
- Material: Steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: Black
- Total Weight: appr. 5.1 kg
Compatibility: Yamaha Tenere XT700Z 2019+
Included with the Tenere XT700Z Crash Bars
- 2 x crash bars
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
Read the PDF instructions for installing the Tenere 700 Crash Bars.