Silky Saws Super Accel 210 is a lightweight, razor-tooth folding saw specially designed for aggressive cutting needs. Blade easily locks into two different angle positions for easy cutting. Use the first position for most cutting jobs.
The rubber, pistol grip handle is easy to grasp especially on the pull-stroke when greater cutting force is needed. On occasion, the second flush cutting position proves invaluable in confined or unusual situations. The razor-sharp teeth have four cutting angles along the length of the blade for fast, clean cuts.
The aluminium handle features a comfortable textured-rubber grip. Rated as one of the finest-crafted folding hand saws available, the Super Accel has consistently been a popular choice of arborists and gardeners worldwide.
Features of the Silky Saws Super Accel 210
- 7.5 teeth per 30mm (6.4 teeth per inch)
- 210mm (8.3 inches) length blade
- Approximate weight 195g
- Chrome plated, taper-ground blade
- Electrical induction hardened teeth
- Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
- Blade locks securely in two positions allowing flush cuts
- Blade folds into its own handle for protection
- Aluminium handle & rubber grip for comfort and durability
- Superior finish quality
- Limited 12-month manufacturers warranty