The Sidi Crossfire 3 TA is for those riders who prefer that feel of a sewn-on sole.
The TA sole is suited for riders who find they walk in their boots a bit more, and whose sole is made of anti-skid rubber that can be replaced by a cobbler.
The Crossfire 3 TA is identical in features to the Crossfire 3 SR Boot with the exception of the sole. The Crossfire TA sole has excellent rear brake feel.
- Ankle pivot system designed to have a hard limit of foot/ankle hyperextension
- Laminated Technomicro used as the base material in all areas
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf or knee brace system
- Nylon insole
- An inner heat shield made of high grip material
- Inner boot gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2 making for a tight seal around the rider’s lower leg no matter which knee brace system may be used
- Upper inside of the gaiter features an anti-heat suede protection-grip panel
- Removable arch support
- Toe area covered in protective plastic
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel holds the riders foot firm and resists twisting while offering added protection
- Replaceable, sleek, micro-adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw) allowing an easy closure
- Buckles adapt to the rider’s position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact
- Central strap system can be replaced
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort
- Upper lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat
- Boot dries quickly preventing the onset of mould
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
- Replaceable shin plate
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones
- Dual Flex System upper offers the industry’s best fit, especially with knee braces
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg is stitch-free and is 1cm taller than the Crossfire 2
- Bootleg fully assembled with screws, stitch-free and entirely replaceable
- Replaceable inner kick starter/foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots
Check out all our boots here...