Sea To Summit Aeros Ultralight Pillow epitomises our design preferences for 'light compact and comfortable'. The result is a 20D laminated polyester pillow with shapely support that can be packed away into a neat, small stuff sack.
Features of the Sea To Summit Aeros Ultralight Pillow
- Made from 20D laminated polyester to be very light and compact
- Durable RF-welded construction
- Laminated with abrasion resistant high strength TPU
- Curved internal baffles create contours that cradle your head
- Inflate pillows in a couple of breaths with the multi-function valve
- Easily secured to any Sea to Summit sleeping mat through the Pillow Lock System
- Scalloped bottom edge centres pillow over your shoulder whether you're sleeping on your back, side, or upright in a chair
Technical Information for the Aeros Ultralight Pillow
- 20D Stretch Polyester TPU: The 20D Stretch Polyester TPU fabric is constructed of a very fine 20D polyester knit laminated to the.
- Extrusion TPU Lamination: Our TPU lamination is applied through a process unique to the medical and aeronautical industries. Extrusion lamination is.
- Multi-Function Valves: To make inflation and deflation easier, Sea to Summit has developed our own, patent-pending multi-function valve. The valve.
- length: 44 CM
- width: 32 CM
- Height/Depth: 14 CM
- Packed dimensions: ø5.5 x 8.5 CM
- weight: 70 G