A compression dry sack which does not use a purge valve. This innovation uses air permeable eVent® fabric on the base, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, while stopping water getting in. This is a lighter, simpler and more reliable solution than a purge valve. The body is made of a tough 70D Polyurethane-coated fabric. It has a non-wicking roll-top closure like the rest of our dry sack range and a lid with four straps for even compression.
Keep your gear dry and compressed as small as possible inside your pack, watercraft, or anywhere space is an issue.
- XS - 6L, 15x35cm, 107g, compresses down to 2L volume
- S - 10L, 18x40cm, 129g, compresses down to 3.3L volume
- M - 14L, 20x46cm, 148g, compresses down to 4.5L volume
- L - 20L, 23x50cm, 168g, compresses down to 6.7L volume
- XL - 30L, 27x58cm, 210g, compresses down to 10L volume