Scottoiler vSystem Motorcycle Chain Oiler with blue oil.
Scottoiler chain oiler products are the benchmark for motorbike chain lube systems and used by motorcyclists worldwide. Using a Scottoiler system means your chain is automatically lubricated while you ride, saving you time, money, and hassle on chain maintenance.
When you connect a vSystem motorcycle chain oiler to the bike you have a system that automatically gets to work when you start your motorcycle. Whilst it is operated by the engine vacuum, the vSystem oiler does not absorb any power or affect the performance of your engine because it is purely vacuum operated.
It is easily installed and can be fitted to most bikes in an hour or two – check out the Model-specific Install Guides to find out how easy it is to fit.
When you need an oil refill, we stock Scottoil Standard Blue oil refills.
Features of the Scottoiler vSystem Motorcycle Chain Oiler
- Engine vacuum operated chain oiler system
- Automatically lubricates your chain when you start the bike
- Extends the life of your chain and sprockets
- Takes over the entire chain maintenance regime
- Enough lubricant for up to 1500 miles
- Saves you time, money and hassle
- Vacuum operated
- Gravity feed
- Temperature sensitive
- Analogue adjustment on reservoir
- Operates while engine is running
- 50mm reservoir
The standard vSystem is a universal kit, suitable for almost all motorcycles. It has a Reservoir Metering Valve, or RMV with a delivery assembly that can be bolted to the end or glued to the underside of the swing arm and gives a range of approx. 800-1,600 km between filling.