The Scott Ergonomic DP Pro Rain Pant offers motorcycle riders a stretchy, breathable, windproof and waterproof jacket that packs down small to fit easily into your adventure riding kit or backpack.
The SCOTT Ergonomic rain pant is best suited when mother nature unleashes her fury. Featuring a stretchable and breathable outer material with laminated Dryosphere membrane for perfect fit and comfortable wind / weather protection, it also delivers minimum packing volume. Combine the jacket with the SCOTT Ergonomic DP Pro jacket for a fully water- and wind-proof oversuit for any type of riding.
NB: Sizing is generally true to size, but can be affected by the bulk of your pants and armour worn underneath. If in doubt, select a size larger than what is worn underneath.
Features of the Scott Ergonomic DP Pro Rain Pants
- DRYOsphere membrane
- Wind- and waterproof
- Reflective high visibility panels
- Transportation bag included
- Waterproof labyrinth closure system
- Safety belt
- Adjustable collar and cuffs
- Regular fit
- Materials: Shell: 65% Polyurethane 35% Polyester
- Waterproofness 3.000mm (ISO 811 : 2018)
- Breathability 2.000g/m²/24h (ASTM E96 / E96M - 16)
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Machine wash: Synthetics wash / mild treatment, permanent press (max. 30°C)
- Do not dryclean
- Do not bleach
Not sure about fitment? Check out the Scott sizing chart.