The Scope Helium Silver Mirror Sunglasses from Scope Optics are the lightest premium safety glasses in the world. It features a moulded 10 base wrap frame with super-thin crystal-clear optics designed to withstand high-velocity impact resistance.
The ultra-flexible co-moulded temples automatically adjust to various head contours ensuring a perfect pressure-free fit with amazing comfort for all day wear.
The world's lightest safety glasses only 15.9g is uniquely ergonomically designed for light as air comfort. Thin 10 base curved lenses and ultra-co-moulded temples will still provide the highest level of protection to Australian Standards. Best use I for the food industry, medical, dental but still strong enough for construction, manufacturing and mining.
Features of the Scope Helium Silver Mirror Sunglasses
- Worlds lightest safety spectacle
- Ultra wraparound design
- Super thin 10 base curve lens
- Ultra-flexible co-moulded temples ensure a pressure
- Ergonomically designed to comfortably fit a broad
range of head and face shapes
Specifications of the Helium glasses
- LENS: 10 base curve
- LENS TYPE: One piece moulded polycarbonate
- FRAME: Polycarbonate
- TEMPLE: Co-injected Polycarbonate/TPR
- WEIGHT: 15.9 grams
- HINGE: Stainless steel screw
- FIT: Small-Large
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Taiwan
- STANDARDS & CERTIFICATION: AS/NZS 1337.1 : 2010, ANSI Z87.1+, EN166, Certified: SAI Global Lic 1502, Medium Impact
Cleaning and care of the Helium glasses
Lenses should be cleaned on a regular basis. Avoid cleaners that contain alcohol / ammonia. All products should be kept in a clean and dry environment and placed in a microfibre pouch or carry case after each use.
View the Helium Glasses safety data sheet.
Check out our glasses, eyewear and goggle range...