The RAM Strap Hose Clamp Ball Base RAM-B-108BU consists of a B size 1" rubber ball connected at a right angle to a V-shaped base and accommodates rails from 1" to 2.1" in diameter. To mount the RAM-B-108BU base, place the saddle-shaped plate on the rail and then wrap the metal clamp strap around the rail and plate. Tighten the knob on the metal strap with a screwdriver until it has a firm hold on the rail. The RAM-B-108BU is an alternative mounting base for Beechcraft airplanes with a “throw over yoke."
Want to know more about how RAM Mounts work together? Have a look at our handy RAM Mount Guide.
Features of the RAM Strap Hose Clamp Ball Base
- Saddle-shaped clamp mount ideal for rails ranging from 1" to 2.1" in diameter
- Included B size 1" RAM® rubber ball allows for connection to any B size RAM® double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminium for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- (1) #20 Worm Drive Strap Clamp
- (1) #28 Worm Drive Strap Clamp
- (1) 6" Rubber Strip
- 1" - 2.1" diameter
- B Size (1")
- 2 lbs
- Marine-grade aluminium