RAM Handlebar U-Bolt Base for Rails 0.5" - 1.25" in Diameter is ideal for motorcycle handlebars, the RAM-B-231ZU consists of a 1" B size rubber ball attached to a zinc-coated metal U-bolt base. Designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail, the U-bolt base accommodates rails from .5" to 1.25" in diameter. Included are black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the U-bolt as well as a composite adapter that can narrow the rail to a minimum width of .5".
Features of the RAM Handlebar U-Bolt Base for Rails 0.5" - 1.25" in Diameter
- Zinc-coated metal U-bolt base with 1" rubber ball is designed to sit at right angles to mounting rail; includes black cover caps for exposed ends of the U-bolt
- Compatible with any B size RAM® Mounts component; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminium for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- (1) 1/4"-20 U-Bolt for .5" - 1" Rails
- (1) 1/4"-20 U-Bolt for 1" - 1.25" Rails
- (2) 1/4"-20 Nylock Nuts
- (2) Rubber Caps
- (1) U-Bolt Spacer
- .5" - 1.25" diameter
- B Size (1")
- 2 lbs
- Marine-grade aluminium
Want to know more about how RAM Mounts work together? Have a look at our handy RAM Mount Guide.