These revolutionary MagFilters provide the most innovative and unobtrusive filter solution to high-end compact cameras.
Polarizing filters work by cutting the amount of polarized or reflected light, that reaches the digital sensor. Polarized light can be found everywhere, including reflections on the surface of water, glass, reflecting from the surface of leaves, and even reflect from the soft blue of the sky.
Polarized light often makes objects appear shiny. The use of a polarizing filter can reduce this, and will help saturate the colours, particularly in landscapes that contain foliage and a vast blue sky.
Polarizers are very important filters and will retain information during image capture that is normally lost and cannot be recovered in post-processing.
- A very thin metal ring is first adhered to the front of the camera lens and still allows the lens to expand and retract back into the camera body.
- The Mag Filters quickly connect to the metal ring with strong magnets embedded in the MagFilter body.
- A grooved bevel design prevents slippage and ensures a secure bond to lock the MagFilter in place.
High-end compact cameras like the Sony RX100 or Canon S100 with built-in telescoping lenses can capture amazing quality images, but they could still benefit greatly from the use of filters such as Polarizers or Neutral Density Filters.
There has never been a simple, clean, and effective solution to mounting filters on these high-end compact cameras - until now.
Features / Specifications:
- Fits Sony RX100/II/III and HX Series
- Polarizing filter for compact cameras
- Magnetic adapter ring attachment
- Anodized black and red metal filter ring
- Easy installation and removal
- Minimize reflections and glares
- Enhances colour and tonal saturation
- Multi-Layer coated optical glass
- Adhesive metal adapter rings
- Free Carrying pouch