Pivot Pegz are high-performance footpegs incorporating a unique and precisely tuned, spring-loaded pivoting action that allows the footpeg to pivot forward and backward and move with the natural motion of the rider's feet.
- A computer designed spring holds the peg in its central (neutral) position and provides optimized resistance and shock absorption during the pivoting action.
- When forward or aft pressure is applied, the peg pivots in a smooth and predictable manner. When pressure is released the peg instantly returns to its central position.
- The spring-loaded action of Pivot Pegz also provides valuable force feedback to the rider and assists in returning their feet to the central position.
What's the difference between the Mark 3 and Mark 4 version?
The Mark 4 variant of the Pivot Pegz is wider than the previous version, with the platform measuring 60mm wide x 100mm long (overall approximate length from the centre of the footpeg pin to the end of the peg is 120mm), whereas the previous version is 60mm wide x 85mm long.
- Enhanced bike feel
- Better bike control
- Smoother body weight transfer
- Reduced body jarring
- Better balance and traction
- Reduced fatigue
- Easier gear shifts and rear brake access
- Extended boot life
- Upgraded heavy-duty, long life springs
- Unique multi-directional grip pattern
- High grip tooth pattern
- Outstanding build quality
- Aerospace-grade stainless steel, double heat-treated and electro-polished
- Made in Australia with a Lifetime warranty
- Sold as a pair
Will Fit the Following Bikes:
- 2007 - YZ125-250
- 2008-2021 - YZ125-250
- 2008-2021 - YZ250F - YZ450F - YZ450FX
- 2008-2021 - WR250F - WR450F
- 1989-1996 - YZ-WR 125-250-500
- 1989-2019 - XTZ 750 Super Tenere
- 1991-2004 - YZ 80
- 2008-2021 - XT250
- 2000-2008 - TT 600 R Belgarda
- 2004-2019 - XT 660 R, X, Z Tenere
1996-2020 - TTR 50-90-110-125
1996-2020 - TTR 230-250
- 2008-2020 - WR250R & 250X
- 2020-2021 Tenere XTZ 700 (T700)