Pivot Pegz for Triumph are high-performance footpegs incorporating a unique and precisely tuned, spring-loaded pivoting action that allows the footpeg to pivot forward and backward and move with the natural motion of the rider's feet.
- A computer designed spring holds the peg in its central (neutral) position and provides optimized resistance and shock absorption during the pivoting action.
- When forward or aft pressure is applied, the peg pivots in a smooth and predictable manner. When pressure is released the peg instantly returns to its central position.
- The spring-loaded action of Pivot Pegz also provides valuable force feedback to the rider and assists in returning their feet to the central position.
What's the difference between the Mark 3 and Mark 4 version?
The Mark 4 variant of the Pivot Pegz is wider than the previous version, with the platform measuring 60mm wide x 100mm long (overall approximate length from centre of the footpeg pin to the end of the peg is 120mm), whereas the previous version is 60mm wide x 85mm long.
Pivot Pegz for Triumph Benefits
- Enhanced bike feel
- Better bike control
- Smoother body weight transfer
- Reduced body jarring
- Better balance and traction
- Reduced fatigue
- Easier gear shifts and rear brake access
- Extended boot life
Features of the Pivot Pegz for Triumph
- Upgraded heavy-duty, long life springs
- Unique multi-directional grip pattern
- High grip tooth pattern
- Outstanding build quality
- Aerospace-grade stainless steel, double heat-treated and electro-polished
- Made in Australia with a Lifetime warranty
- Sold as a pair
- Best aftermarket replacement foot peg option for your Triumph
Pivot Pegz for Triumph Will Fit the Following Bikes
- Triumph (2011-2020) Tiger 800 XC - XCX - XCA - XR - XRX - XRT
- Triumph (2019-2022) Scrambler 1200 XE, XC
- Triumph (2017-2021) Street Scrambler 900
- Triumph (2012-2023) Tiger 1200 - Explorer - Rally - Rally Pro - Alpine SE - Desert SE
- Triumph (2012-2022) Tiger 1200 Explorer - XRX - XRT - XCX - XCA
- Also fits (2022-2023) Tiger 1200 Explorer Rally, Rally Pro, Alpine SE & Desert SE
- Triumph (2020-2023) Tiger 850 Sport
- Triumph (2020-2023) Tiger 900 GT & GT Pro
- Triumph (2020-2023) Tiger 900 Rally & Rally Pro
Check out all the Pivot Pegz.