Pivot Pegz are high-performance footpegs incorporating a unique and precisely tuned, spring-loaded pivoting action that allows the footpeg to pivot forward and backward and move with the natural motion of the rider's feet.
- A computer designed spring holds the peg in its central (neutral) position and provides optimized resistance and shock absorption during the pivoting action.
- When forward or aft pressure is applied, the peg pivots in a smooth and predictable manner. When pressure is released the peg instantly returns to its central position.
- The spring-loaded action of Pivot Pegz also provides valuable force feedback to the rider and assists in returning their feet to the central position.
What's the difference between the Mark 3 and Mark 4 version?
The Mark 4 variant of the Pivot Pegz is wider than the previous version, with the platform measuring 60mm wide x 100mm long (overall approximate length from the centre of the footpeg pin to the end of the peg is 120mm), whereas the previous version is 60mm wide x 85mm long.
- Enhanced bike feel
- Better bike control
- Smoother body weight transfer
- Reduced body jarring
- Better balance and traction
- Reduced fatigue
- Easier gear shifts and rear brake access
- Extended boot life
- Upgraded heavy-duty, long life springs
- Unique multi-directional grip pattern
- High grip tooth pattern
- Outstanding build quality
- Aerospace-grade stainless steel, double heat-treated and electro-polished
- Made in Australia with a Lifetime warranty
- Sold as a pair
Will Fit the Following Bikes:
- 2004-2017 - 950, 990 Adventure & SM
- 1992-2016 - 2 Stroke - All Models (not 85cc)
- 1992-2016 - 4 Stroke - All Models (not for 2016 XC-F, SX-F)
- 2000-2015 - 4 Stroke - 2nd Gen All Models & sizes including 250 FREERIDE
- 2010-2015 - 4 Stroke – 350 SX-F, XC-F, EXC-F & FREERIDE
- 2016 - 4 Stroke - EXC, All Sizes (not for 2016 XC-F, SX-F)
- 2002-2020 - LC4 & ADV & SM & Enduro R - 625, 640, 690
- 2013-2016 - 1190 ADV, ADV-R, ADV-S
- 2017-2018 - 1090 ADV-R
- 2019-2021 - 790 Adventure & Adventure R & Rally
- 2015-2020 - 1290 Super Adventure R, S & T
- KTM (2017-2021) - EXC, EXC-F, XC-F, XC-W, SX-F, SX - All Sizes
- 2020-2021 - 390 Adventure