Pivot Pegz are high-performance footpegs incorporating a unique and precisely tuned, spring-loaded pivoting action that allows the footpeg to pivot forward and backward and move with the natural motion of the rider's feet.
- A computer designed spring holds the peg in its central (neutral) position and provides optimized resistance and shock absorption during the pivoting action.
- When forward or aft pressure is applied, the peg pivots in a smooth and predictable manner. When pressure is released the peg instantly returns to its central position.
- The spring-loaded action of Pivot Pegz also provides valuable force feedback to the rider and assists in returning their feet to the central position.
- Enhanced bike feel
- Better bike control
- Smoother body weight transfer
- Reduced body jarring
- Better balance and traction
- Reduced fatigue
- Easier gear shifts and rear brake access
- Extended boot life
- 10mm wider than Pivot Pegz MK2 version
- Widest (60mm) and lightest pivoting pegs on the market
- Upgraded heavy-duty, long life springs
- Unique multi-directional grip pattern
- High grip tooth pattern
- Outstanding build quality
- Aerospace-grade stainless steel, double heat-treated and electro-polished
- Made in Australia with a Lifetime warranty
- Sold as a pair
Will Fit the Following Bikes:
PP-19 MK-4, PP19 MK-47
- 1999-2015 All Models