Pivot Pegz are high-performance footpegs incorporating a unique and precisely tuned, s
pring-loaded pivoting action that allows the footpeg to pivot forward and backward and move with the natural motion of the rider's feet.
- A computer designed spring holds the peg in its central (neutral) position and provides optimized resistance and shock absorption during the pivoting action.
- When forward or aft pressure is applied, the peg pivots in a smooth and predictable manner. When pressure is released the peg instantly returns to its central position.
- The spring-loaded action of Pivot Pegz also provides valuable force feedback to the rider and assists in returning their feet to the central position.
What's the difference between the Mark 3 and Mark 4 version?
The Mark 4 variant of the Pivot Pegz is wider than the previous version, with the platform measuring 60mm wide x 100mm long (overall approximate length from the centre of the footpeg pin to the end of the peg is 120mm), whereas the previous version is 60mm wide x 85mm long.
- Enhanced bike feel
- Better bike control
- Smoother body weight transfer
- Reduced body jarring
- Better balance and traction
- Reduced fatigue
- Easier gear shifts and rear brake access
- Extended boot life
- Upgraded heavy-duty, long life springs
- Unique multi-directional grip pattern
- High grip tooth pattern
- Outstanding build quality
- Aerospace-grade stainless steel, double heat-treated and electro-polished
- Made in Australia with a Lifetime warranty
- Sold as a pair
Will Fit the Following Bikes:
- 2002-2021 CRF 250R - 450R
- 2002-2021 CRF 250X - 450X
- 2019-2020 CRF 450L
- 2002-2007 CR125R - CR250R
- 2016-2017 CRF1000L Africa Twin
- 2018-2019 - CRF1000L Africa Twin & Adventure Sports
- 2020-2021 - CRF1100L Africa Twin & Adventure Sports
Check out all the Pivot Pegz...