Premium quality, industrial-grade hearing protectors specially tuned for motorsports. These earplugs effectively filter out dangerous levels of wind noise and road noise. Telephone, navigation, music and intercom remain clearly audible, without a ‘blocked ears’ (occlusion) effect. They fit comfortably, even under your helmet, and help you arrive safely at your destination with less fatigue and a more relaxed, enjoyable ride.
The best choice for motorcyclists for 25 years.
More and more insurance companies are critically eyeing the use of hearing protection on motorcycles because earplugs that attenuate all sound can cut you off from your direct environment. It’s crucial to use earplugs with a high-quality sound filter, to ensure you’re tuned in to your surroundings and can quickly analyze traffic situations.
The innovative NoNoise™ hearing protectors were created by a prominent European expert who has been developing and producing professional hearing protectors for many years. The patented ceramic acoustic filter and hypoallergenic, silicone-free SoftFit-Thermoplastic plugs ensure maximum hearing protection and wearer comfort. These earplugs can be worn comfortably all day and will fit most adults.
- Precision noise filtration
- Reduces wind & road noise
- Allows communication & intercom use
- Enhances situation awareness
- Comfortable, washable & reusable
- Ideal protection for bikers & motorsport
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filters ensure maximum protection from dangerous levels of engine, wind & road noise. Unique filtration allows conversation, sirens and horns to remain clearly audible, with no muffled effect.
- NoNoise MOTORSPORT Hearing Protectors are precisely tuned for optimum attenuation at the frequencies required by motorsport enthusiasts, particularly motorcyclists.
- The independently measured mean sound attenuation (EN352-2:2002) is 29.6dB at the higher (most damaging) frequencies.
- NoNoise Hearing Protectors are tested and approved by the IFA (Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance), Germany (CE0121).
- All NoNoise Hearing Protectors are certified for conformity to Council Directive 89/686/EEC, EN-352-2:2002 and NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2008 (Article 11 Point B of Directive 89/686/EEC) under the supervision of TÜV Nederland QA B.V.