Mox Universal Motorcycle GPS Mount seamlessly replaces front or rear set bolts on handlebar clamps, using M8 capscrews. Easy setup and rotational adjustment for personalised positioning, including bolt-hole adjustments for the base plate. Crafted with precision CNC machining, offering a durable and stylish anodised finish.
Features of the Mox Universal Motorcycle GPS Mount M8 Threads
- The replaces the front or rear set on bolts on your handlebar clamps, allowing you to set it up where you want it
- The M8 capscrews replace the existing bolts in the clamp, then simply rotate and adjust to your preferred position
- Bolt hole adjustments allow you to set the base plate in your preferred position for reading your speedo
- CNC machined for accurate clean and durable finish
- Anodised for a hard-wearing surface and long-term good looks