Motoz Tractionator GPS 150/70-18 Tyre is reversible to suit the rider's needs, the GPS can be set up in either 50/50 or Mostly-Off-Road. In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tyre with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over. In Mostly-Off-Road direction the aggressive straight line hook up and cornering drive is engaged.
The Motoz Tractionator GPS tyre is designed to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again. Long mileage, serious traction and a smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt. You name it, the Tractionator GPS does it.
The GPS is technically stronger than many other adventure tyres. They feature deeper tread and a unique compound that results in longer mileage. The Tractionator GPS means dependable traction in a wide variety of conditions.
Features of the Motoz Tractionator GPS Tyre 150/70-18
- Long mileage, serious traction and a smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt
- Reversible rear to suit the rider's needs - either 50/50 or Mostly-Off-Road
- Stronger carcass construction than other 50/50 adventure tyres provides world class performance with a high resistance to punctures
- Deeper tread than most adventure tyres
- Unique Hybrid compound with Silica for long mileage and optimum grip in mud and snow