Motomuck Motorcycle Cleaner is the super powerful bike cleaner that's taken the motorbike world by storm. Motomuck cleaner is a product the dirt-bike market has been crying out for. It is a non-caustic, acid-free cleaner that won’t start fading your trusty steed’s aluminium and alloy over a period of time. It will however cut through all that new or old grime, and bring out the original lustre that hides beneath that dirt.
No need for brushes to get in to those tight fiddly bits around the motor or elsewhere, just a layer of MOTOMUCK cleaner left on for 10 minutes, and then sprayed off with a jet of water, ridding the surface of all excess dirt.
No need to use a high-pressure cleaner, therefore preventing blasting out of grease in all linkages and bearings, and other short and long-term damage caused by high-pressure cleaners.
Make life easier for yourself, and feel proud when you walk past your bike in your garage. Make use of this internationally-proven Kiwi MOTOMUCK formula.
Features of Motomuck Bike Cleaner
- NZ Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- Easiest way to keep your drive looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
How to use Motomuck Motorcycle Cleaner
Motomuck Motorcycle Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
Spray on over entire bike, over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface. Use a brush only on excessively stubborn old dirt and on places where dirt has baked onto the exhaust.
Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Motomuck Original Cleaner to penetrate through the dirt to the surface of your steed.
Finally, spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
Dilution of Motomuck Motorcycle Cleaner
- Undiluted. In this ratio it cleans and deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 50:50 with water for regular cleaning. You will notice after about 5 washes, that tiny bits of dirt in heavily soiled areas will still be evident after a wash, and that the surface finish will be less shiny. Just use once as undiluted to reapply the protective coating and regain full shine.
- Dilute 20:80 with water for scrooge cleaning or body panels and guards. Spray on diluted solution. Sponge all surfaces. Spray off with pressure cleaner or jet of water.