Moto-Skiveez’® “Technical Riding Shirt” is specifically designed to keep a rider cool and comfortable.
Our long sleeve design is intended to help prevent the natural oils and salts in perspiration from contaminating one’s riding jacket.
- The main body of the shirt uses “Hydro-Sport” branded fabric.
- This fabric has very rapid, moisture-wicking properties to accelerate evaporation. Evaporation=cooling.
- The secondary fabric is branded “5K.”
- Developed to be incredibly lightweight and breathable, this fabric is positioned to maximize airflow, which aids in moisture evaporation and cooling.
- The 5K fabric is incredibly lightweight and placed where a rider will experience maximum wind flow, along the forearms, the top of the shoulders and into the middle of the back.
- The sleeves are intentionally elongated. The outside of the sleeve is also longer than the inside to accommodate the curvature of the arm in an upright riding position.
- There is a thumb hole to prevent the sleeves from sliding up while putting on a jacket.
- THE HOLE IS ONLY TO ASSIST IN PUTTING ON OUTER PROTECTIVE RIDING GEAR. THE SHIRT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE WORN WITH A THUMB IN THE HOLE.
- The design also incorporates a ¼ length front zipper and a Mandarin or Chinese collar.
- The collar is meant to help prevent chafing on your neck from a riding jacket