Monimoto 7 is brand new Monimoto model. It's a smart GPS tracker for motorcycles, mopeds, scooters and other vehicles. The new Monimoto version is even smaller, easier to install and compact. This model (Monimoto 7) uses LTE-M (LTE Cat-M1). It is powered by 2 long-life batteries, so even if the vehicle's battery is dead your ride will still be safe. Monimoto comes with an embedded eSIM card. $79 NZD per year ongoing subscription required.
This neat package can be swapped into another motorbike, quad bike car, 4wd for the weekend giving you an added layer of security for anything mobile.
- GPS tracking
- Notifies in 1 minute
- Location updates in the app
- In-app support
- Key FOB included
- Runs on x2 lithium AA batteries (included)
- Comes with 2 months subscription, then $79/NZD for 12 months.
- Monimoto 7 device: 94mm long x 60mm wide x 19mm thick
- Monimoto key fob: 41mm diameter x 10mm thick
Check out all bike security...
Check out how Monimoto works...
How to set up your Monimoto