Michelin StarCross 6 Med/Soft 90/100-21 Front Tyre uses technologies developed in Michelin’s R&D centres and fine-tuned on racetracks around the world to offer up to 16 percent more traction and up to 11 percent better durability. These improvements mean that riders can push their bikes to higher performance levels, while at the same time benefitting from longer-lasting tyre performance.
Features of the Michelin StarCross 6 Med/Soft 90/100-21
- The Medium Soft tread design is best suited for loose dirt, dirt/sand mix and loamy conditions
- Silica technology increases durability up to 20% and maintains tread block integrity over the life of the tyre
- The adaptive design provides up to 15% more traction
- Tread blocks resist irregular wear for better traction
- Double ply carcass (2 layers crossed at 90 degrees) provides a better resistance to soil aggression.
- Reinforced beads protect the lower part of the tyre during mounting / dismounting and from the aggressions of the rim during riding.
- Up to 16% More Traction When New – The adaptive design of the MICHELIN StarCross 6 tyre provides up to 15% more traction when compared to the previous generation.
- Up to 19% More Traction When Worn – The introduction of MICHELIN Silica Technology of the MICHELIN StarCross 6 tyre provides up to 19% more traction when worn.
- Up to 11% More Durability – MICHELIN Silica Technology of the MICHELIN StarCross 6 tyre provides up to 11% more durability when compared to the previous generation.
- Long Lasting Grip – MICHELIN Silica Technology helps maintain tread block integrity promoting excellent traction over the life of the tyre.
MICHELIN ADAPTIVE DESIGN
Specific positioning of the tread blocks on the 3 zones: central, intermediate and lateral associated with a specific shift of these zones. A single goal: To offer an exceptional grip/behaviour compromise for the front and exceptional grip/traction and longevity for the rear.