The Kriega OS-22 soft pannier has all the same design features as the OS-32 soft pannier except for a 40mm slimmer profile. Designed to pair up with an OS-32 for bikes with off-centre pannier frames or to be used as a pair of OS-22s if you just desire a narrow profile to your bike.
The structured box shape allows for effortless packing and load control. The 100% waterproof roll-top closure and removable white liner guarantee pack contents remain protected from the elements.
Mounting and dismounting to the OS-22 panniers to the bike takes less than a minute with two quick-release straps and buckles. The same straps compress the pack firmly in position. No extra tie-down straps are required.
Constructed from the highest quality materials including ultra-abrasion resistant Hypalon + 1000D Cordura®, with Kevlar® webbing and aircraft grade alloy buckles.
Offering two easy fit options, either traditional ‘over the seat’ saddlebag format using OS-STRAPS or as a single pannier by hooking-on to a specially designed OS-PLATFORM. (both sold separately)
- The OS-22 is the base for various add-on options with 16 “hook-on” points. Choose either 6 or 12-litre OS-PACKS to mount on the top and/or front or back, to build up a bespoke luggage system to suit your type of trip length.
- A reinforced handle assists carrying heavy loads off the bike. Plus an optional OS-SHOULDER STRAP can be hooked on to convert to a shoulder bag.
- A security cable block provides a solid mounting point to cable-lock the pack to the bike frame to stop the opportunist thief.
- Hi-Vis details front and rear add an extra safety element for low light riding.
• 100% waterproof liner
• Roll-top closure
• HYPALON + 1000D Cordura®
• Reinforced carry handle
• Aircraft-grade alloy buckles
• KEVLAR® webbing
• Security cable block
• Hi-Vis details
• 16 hook-on points
• Shoulder strap loops
The OS-22 requires pannier frames to be fitted to the bike.
These are model specific, available as accessories from bike manufacturers or other aftermarket suppliers.
Once fitted there are 2 options to fit the OS-22
1. Traditional ‘over the seat’ saddlebag format, using OS-STRAPS
2. Fixing a specially designed OS-PLATFORM to the frame and mounting the OS-22 to the platform.
400(h) x 420(w) x 150(d) mm