The Klim Vented Socks are our most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable while you are adventure riding.
Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
Features of the Klim Vented Socks
- Highly breathable moisture-wicking coolmax® yarn
- Knit mesh panels accelerate wicking and ventilation terry knit for comfort padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Ankle and arch support band keeps sock in place
- Zonal padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Improved elasticity
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel, and sole for durability
- Above calf height for comfort and protection against knee pads/knee braces
- 55% coolmax®, 41% polyamide, 4% lycra
- Note: The use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of Gore-Tex® boots.