The Klim Vented Sock is our most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable.
Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
- Highly breathable moisture-wicking coolmax® yarn
- Knit mesh panels accelerate wicking and ventilation terry knit for comfort padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Ankle and arch support band keeps sock in place
- Zonal padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Improved elasticity
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel, and sole for durability
- Above calf height for comfort and protection against knee pads/knee braces
- 55% coolmax®, 41% polyamide, 4% lycra
- Note: The use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of Gore-Tex® boots.