The Klim Vanguard GTX Short Gloves are made for touring motorcyclists who want comfort and protection from their riding gloves, while maintaining full-time waterproof and windproof properties. With neither venting nor insulation, these “temperature neutral” gloves maintain comfort across a wide range of conditions, with street-ready protection and intuitive features.
Features of the Klim Vanguard GTX Short Gloves
- Touring-focused short glove
- Excels in cool to warm and wet climates
- Gore-tex + gore grip technology
- Guaranteed to keep you dry™
- Goat leather palm and fingers
- Semi-pliable rubber + foam knuckle protector
- Embossed leather overlays on knuckle and palm pads
- 5mm xrd® impact protection foam in palm and knuckle pads
- 3mm comfort foam finger and thumb knuckle pads
- 3m™ scotchlite™ carbon black reflective material
- Velcro + zipper dual-entry cuff system
- Ykk® zipper
- Index finger visor wiper
- Mult-e-touch™ smart device functionality w/ precision pads
- Klim-engineered rider grip articulation
- Under cuff short design
- Moisture-wicking liner
- Inner cuff glide panel for easier entry in wet conditions
- Entry assist pull loop
- Ce level 1 kp rating certified to en 13594
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart.
Check out all our Klim Gloves.