The Klim Tactical Pants are full-length, impact absorbing, breathable pants for adventure riders. The Klim Tactical pant offers the same padded comfort and coverage of the popular Klim Tactical Short, but in a full-length riding pant.
Now, you can combine a padded comfort short and your lower body base layer into one-piece designed to wick moisture away and facilitate maximum breathability. The saddle area features a high-tech triple-density chamois that absorbs riding impacts in the saddle and prolongs the comfort of your ride.
The PORON® XRD® Extreme Impact Protection material is embedded in strategic locations to help absorb impacts on your legs, hips and more.
Features of the Klim Tactical Pants
- Poron® xrd™ extreme impact protection material on hip, thighs and over tailbone
- Padded compression pant
- Highly breathable moisture-wicking polyester material on the main body
- 4-way-stretch spandex down the entire leg to fit different leg sizes and shapes
- Soft elastic waistband
- Suede texture chamois crotch/groin area
- Articulated design
- Silicone band to keep ankle cuff in place
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart.
Check out other Klim tactical gear and similar products here.