Klim Socks are an ideal addition to the adventure riders gear bag. They offer arch support, reinforced sole and full terry knit. The moisture wicking material and above calf style make these the most versatile sock in the Klim lineup, the Klim Sock performs perfectly in a wide range of circumstances.
- In warmer conditions, the Klim sock wicks moisture away and dries quickly.
- In colder conditions, the wool content insulates and keeps you comfortable.
- The perfect hybrid sock for every ride.
Klim Socks Features
- Updated with more Lycra to improve elasticity and fit at the ankle
- Wicks moisture
- Above calf design
- Full terry knit at bottom of foot for ultra comfort, warmth, and padding full terry knit at entire front shaft for shin comfort, warmth, and padding
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel, sole for durability
- Ankle support stretch band to help keep the sock in position, no slipping or bunching
- Arch support stretch band to help keep the sock in position, no slipping or bunching
- Patterned bend and regular knit at front mid-ankle to help prevent bunching
Material: 39% Coolmax, 31% wool, 28% polyamide, 2% Lycra