The Mammoth Sock is Klim’s warmest and thickest technical sock designed to enhance the performance of Gore-Tex® boots by wicking moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay warm and dry even in the harshest environments.
- 100% terry construction for added warmth and padded comfort
- High thermal retention value to help hold heat in
- Above calf design
- Ankle support stretch band to help keep the sock in position, no slipping or bunching
- Arch support stretch band to help keep the sock in position, no slipping or bunching
- Patterned bend and regular knit at front mid-ankle to help prevent bunching
- Above calf height for warmth and comfort
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel and sole for ultimate durability
- 43% merino wool, 40% acrylic, 13% lycra, 4% polyamide
- *Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of Gore-Tex® boots.