The Klim Induction Jacket was designed for motorcyclists who needed the functionality of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities typically found in heavier textile jackets.
The Induction Jacket is constructed with proprietary Klim® Karbonite Mesh™ Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 750% stronger than polyesters used by other brands.
The Induction Jacket exceeds military spec requirements for tensile strength and includes impact protection technology with integrated D3O® armour in the elbows and shoulders.
Features of the Klim Induction Jacket
- Mesh construction for maximum ventilation
- Heavy abrasion and tear-resistant mil-spec derived Klim karbonite™ nylon mesh
- Built with Klim rhino-stitch™ construction technology
- Abrasion zones at elbows, and shoulders:
- 840d hi-tenacity 6.6 nylon for outstanding abrasion resistance and durability
- UV-resistant treatment on the main mesh material
- Fleece-lined soft collar
- Breathable moisture-wicking internal mesh comfort liner
- Adjustable D3O® Evo armour at elbows
- D3O® Evo shoulder pads
- D3O® level 1 back pad visibility
- 3m® scotchlite® reflective on upper/lower arms and upper back for nighttime visibility
- Reflective positioning designed for maximum bio-motion perception fit
- Articulated fit
- Shorter "hip-length" cut
- Two adjustable arm straps
- External waist adjustment straps
- Micro-injected zipper-assist
- Internal belt loops allow integration with standard pant belt storage
- One external upper chest pocket
- Two lower hand pockets
- Two inner chest pockets
- One hidden passport pocket
- One forearm emergency id pocket
- Hypalon® zipper garages
- Hypalon® tabs on velcro wrist adjusters
- YKK® zippers throughout
Click on the highlighted link to go to the Klim Sizing Chart.
Still on the hunt for the ideal jacket? Check out all our Klim jackets.