Klim Dakar In The Boot Pants are designed for riders wanting more off-road durability and functionality from their gear. With controlled ventilation, breathable stretch panels, extremely durable fabrics and plenty of room for adjustments – the Dakar In The Boot Pants are the perfect companion for the off-road focused adventure rider. The Dakar In-The-Boot (ITB) Pant from KLIM® is the answer for traditional moto-pant wearing riders who have been asking for a more specific off-road option.
The Dakar ITB Pant features full Cordura® main-body construction and the best-controlled ventilation system available via zippered thigh vents and hamstring exhaust ports.
If durability and functionality are on the top of your list for an in-the-boot motorcycle pant, the Dakar ITB is the ultimate answer.
Features of the Klim Dakar In The Boot Pants
- Controlled ventilation off-road pant chassis
- 840D Cordura integrated into knee and seat
- Genuine leather on inner knees adds grip/protection
- New breathable stretch-woven panels back waist, above knees, back of legs and in the crotch
- New printed fabrics on abrasion-resistant high tenacity 600D Cordura
- Karbonite ripstop Cordura nylon on cuffs
- Adjustable zippered thigh vents allow use in a wider range of temperatures
- DWR treatment resists water
- Silicone waistband to keep pants up and jersey tucked in
- Side waist adjustments
- Moisture-wicking breathable liner with stretch zones
- Vented TPU accents on knees
- Embroidered logos
- Low profile pocket
- Low bulk materials in-the-boot