The KLIM Balaclava is a long-standing staple in our line of winter headwear for adventure riders, offering a moisture-wicking head and a windproof neck for cold weather protection. The redesigned KLIM Balaclava has improved fit with longer torso extensions and more comfortable seams. This is one of the best options for under-helmet headgear for NZ and RTW adventure motorcyclists.
Features of the Klim Balaclava (series #2)
- Mapped windproof + moisture-wicking fabrics for temperature control
- Coolmax Breathable moisture-wicking fabric face/ear area
- Full back 4-way stretch lycra for a better fit
- Gore-tex Infinium with Windstopper in neck/chest
- Extended neck guards remain in place
- Improved seam placement
- Highly breathable head area
- Silicone grip pads to keep neck tucked into gear
- Inside-collar fit
Not sure what you want? Check out all our balaclavas and neck warmers.